It comes with a small black light, point this at the putty to draw or write on it.
- It can be rolled up into a ball and bounced.
- It can be stretched.
- You can tear it.
- You can mould it and sculpt it
- You can mix the colours to make various new colours
- Once you have shaped it leave it out on your desk or back in the tin and it will slowly melt into a flat puddle ready to be scooped up and played with again.
- It will not dry out like other putty, leave it out overnight and it will still have the same tactile texture it did when you first opened the tin.
Others Also Bought